ENTRY FEES: Entry Fees – Pre entry – $10 for the first class & $5 per additional class. OR $40 day pass for unlimited classes per horse/handler.
Enter on Day – $15 for the first class & $6 per additional class. OR $50 day pass for unlimited classes per horse/handler.
Please make all cheques/money orders payable to BUSHY PARK SHOW SOCIETY.
All led breeds are pre entry only. All other classes can be either enter on day or pre entry.
Pre Entries close TBA
ENQUIRIES: Jenny Price 0467 089406 or Carol 0419 410 221
Program Will Be Available Soon
- Entry is at own risk, horse riding is a dangerous activity and no responsibility is taken by the organisers or Bushy Park Show Society for any accidents that may occur.
- Judges decision is final. No protests will be entered into.
- SHC CLASSES are for registered horses and registered riders / owners
- Horses that are not registered with SHC may enter the un registered classes www.showhorsecounciltas.com.au
- NO REFUNDS
- NO DOGS ALLOWED ON GROUNDS.
- Stallions and colts to be handled by adult 18yrs and over and are to be shown in appropriate headgear.
- No cruelty or abuse of any kind will be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave
the grounds immediately
- Horses can compete in show horse OR hunter ring, not both.
- Approved safety helmets and riding boots must be worn at all times when mounted. Dress must be neat and tidy (jackets not required).
- Topsy classes are for lead rein and assisted lead rein. Riders may compete in either the Topsy ring OR open ring, not both.
- Rider’s ages are as calculated on the 1st January.
- Horses ages calculated on the 1st August.
- The committee reserve the right to alter any classes or program at any time.
- A copy of the relevant registration and membership papers must be sent with all breed entries. Unless otherwise stated.
NRG, Little Lady Browbands, Fine Equine Design, Simon Laws Farrier Service, Paint Horse Assoc.Aust., Saddleworld, Laeth Jones, Autumn Night Stud, DValley Horseriders Assoc., Heavenly Horse Designs, Riders Diary, Richmond Maze, Top Crop, Crack n Cakes, Fehlbergs, Melissa Lee Stone, The Town Farmer, Phoenix Gardens, Essential Animal Supplies, Natural Nutrition